Dry Pipeline!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked what I have left.

Three 12 oz bottles of Irish Ale
Three 12 oz bottles of Yooper's Fizzy Yellow Beer
Four 12 oz bottles of Raspberry & Blackberry Wheat

But I do also have 2 cases of Wee Heavy that have been aging for a few months so maybe it's time to put some in the fridge.

Good thing I ordered some more supplies today.

5 gallons of Tree Top, a package of Nottingham, 10 minutes of work, and you're in business.

I did some Apfelwien like this recently and it's part of my pipeline stocking. I let one age for almost four weeks (3 gallons) and a last gallon i'm gonna give two months. I needed the other primary to start a new hef. Girlfriend apparently wants me to do some IPAs so i'm dry hopping a red ale and then gonna get an IPA going. Fingers crossed to have about 100+ bottled by the middle of the month.

5 gallons of Tree Top, a package of Nottingham, 10 minutes of work, and you're in business.

I added three cups of light brown sugar to boost the OG on my batch, I am really liking the flavor. Either way, its a fast way to refill the pipeline! :mug:

I have 6 gallons fermenting, 10 gallons in secondary, 10 or so gallons on tap.

I'm planning my next brews all the time - 10 gallons a month keeps me pretty well stocked.

Back