Drunken rambling for a second post.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lozoot

Reaction score
So I am trashed sitting at my kitchen table. I'm watching my first brew go to work. It's mostly just for fun and probably a failure. Idk tho. Maybe I just don't have faith in myself. Anyway, I also have some marijuana seeds. I know, evil me. But listen. There is this gooy nutty stuff in them. It looks like the inside of an almond and I think it isn't sugar, as its bitter. The bud it came from was regular. Nothing great, as its a cannibis sativa, but, it has the potential to give me more seeds. What if I germinated them and toasted em a little, could I get anything to tell me what the alcohol potential was. I don't want to waste them cause they are rare but what if they were more profitable than the illegal market for the seeds. What if the flowering tops coveted by so many to get high could be used as a hop, and the seeds used to get starch we could revolutionize alcohol. Elaborated.

Btw my brew consist of

3 tbsp of honey
3 tbsp of brown sugar
3 tbsp of white sugar
3 sun dried prunes ( mixed with yeast and 2oz water)
1 tsp Fleischmann's pizza dough yeast
Borough water
Kraken 750ml rum bottle rinsed at 120*F

I added another two sun dried prunes on day two

I used 120 degree water to ferment and it was around 110 when I pitch the yeast it was like adding yeast water to 110 F water ( this is the operating range of bread yeast) and when I did it the action was rigorous and consistent. Still going consistent day three. Any other demands for details will be met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back