drunken ordering?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgfitz

Reaction score
how many are guilty

I am on a tight budget. My friday is on thuresday night.friday morning I wake up to two e-mails for order confermaions that i don't remeber placeing!! I know i wanted the things that I ordered but at at a later date. :D Because i just ordered them I guess that i haft to wate until the items get to my house.

Sance they are are all ready there i haft to try them out and now I can't return them.

So i am wondering how often does this happen?? I can't be the first!!

how often do you come hame to find boxes at the front door that you don't know what you ordered?

Used to happen all the time - now that I have got kids I have been better. However last night I was almost through a case of Geary's Pale Ale (homebrew isn't ready yet) when I placed my order on kegconnection!

Not too expensive, but I guess i ordered some yeast, two lbs of hops and wrote down my next two homebrew recipes (which actually look pretty good)!

It use to happen, but about a year ago I got rid of all my credit cards and now all I have is a debit card. Makes me stop to see if I really have the money to spend.

Haha, I thought this thread implied something different.....I have a bad habit of ordering high dollar scotch after a few rounds at the bar. I always have to ask myself how much I appreciated that ten dollar thimble full after putting away 5 or 6 beers....

I never order and don't remember, but I had an order that should have been a $150 order end up over $500. I was drunk and just kept adding this, that, ooo that other thing I've wanted, more kegs, f*** it I just got a bonus!

SWMBO not happy.

Haha, I thought this thread implied something different.....I have a bad habit of ordering high dollar scotch after a few rounds at the bar. I always have to ask myself how much I appreciated that ten dollar thimble full after putting away 5 or 6 beers....

bless the high dollar bar Scotch, I'll have a few beers and wait till I get home fore the good stuff!:D

IMGP1329.jpg

I woke up one day and found out I bought a crossbow. Never used the stupid thing. I can only imagine what my logic was for why I needed a crossbow. My guess is the half of a bottle of rum I drank.

Ordered an ingredient kit and some goodies the other night.

One of these days I'll jump over the edge and drunk-order a keg system:fro:

Back