Drunk Rape

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haputanlas

Reaction score
If a girl was being raped, would you ****ing beat the **** out of the dude trying to do it.?

OI am watching this movie right now called killer zodiacs. I would hit ihim so damn hard.

I know I'm goping to be appologizing in the morning.

No, your sentiment is right. The only thing you might be apologizing for in the morning is your spelling :)

you don't want to kill them with the first shot though. That's too quick and painless for them.

Are you watching "The girl with the Dragon Tatoo"?

If not, it has a pretty good......well..........Don't want to spoil it, but We rapist haters get some satisfaction from watching it.

Not total repayment, but a pretty crafty revenge.

EDIT* Oh yeah, kill the ****er.

In the mid 1960's, a guy named Richard Speck raped and cut up a bunch of student nurses in Chicago. My dad said his punishment should have been a razor blade taken to the end of his member each day, taking off a fraction of an inch. It wouldn't have a chance to heal before the next day's session.:mad:

In the mid 1960's, a guy named Richard Speck raped and cut up a bunch of student nurses in Chicago. My dad said his punishment should have been a razor blade taken to the end of his member each day, taking off a fraction of an inch. It wouldn't have a chance to heal before the next day's session.:mad:

Maybe a thin glass rod should have been shoved in his shaft and broken with a hammer while it was still in there.

I know, that's pretty sick.

If you want to see a rapist get dealt with then watch Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

edit -- beaten to it

Are you watching "The girl with the Dragon Tatoo"?

If not, it has a pretty good......well..........Don't want to spoil it, but We rapist haters get some satisfaction from watching it.

Not total repayment, but a pretty crafty revenge.

EDIT* Oh yeah, kill the ****er.

I haven't, but isn't it on Netflix Instant Stream? I'll check it out if it is.

Absolutely. I think the second "Girl with a dragon whatever" is now on the stream too. "New additions" section if I'm not mistaken.(sorry, can't remember the name of the second one, nor have I seen it)

If you want to see a rapist get dealt with then watch Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

edit -- beaten to it

Great minds brother, great minds.

:mug:

Back