Druncken people

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
You know what I like? People who are druck the same time as me. When I'm sober, I don't like drucks. But when I'm druck and you are druck and we are equally druck, that is the finest place to be.

I had a little get-togehter today. We all had hombrew tasting. Some liked beer, some liked wine, some liked mead. I epscially liked beer. Equally drucken was the best fun. I love these people!

Awesome Yoop...

Not even 6:00 and you're at the "I love you man..." stage.

Sweet.

Saturday nights rock...:ban:

PS, I'm switching away from my English mild right now and going to my Kona Pale ale so I can gets druck with ya... :D

not druck yet , but the two bottles of tequila i brought back from mexico last week are looking pretty good.....

YooperBrew said:
You know what I like? People who are druck the same time as me. When I'm sober, I don't like drucks. But when I'm druck and you are druck and we are equally druck, that is the finest place to be.

I had a little get-togehter today. We all had hombrew tasting. Some liked beer, some liked wine, some liked mead. I epscially liked beer. Equally drucken was the best fun. I love these people!

I agree. I'm working on it right now, although I'm pretty much "sampling" alone =(

nb

After last night, I'll be taking it easy today.

But don't let me hold you guys back...DRINK UP! :mug:

Ahh yes, Saturdays are the best.

I just mowed the lawn and had a few IPA's. Now we're getting ready for our friend's birthday.

:mug:

Alamo_Beer said:

I just mowed the lawn and had a few IPA's. Now we're getting ready for our friend's birthday.

:mug:

"Mowed the lawn." What is this strange thing you speak of?

I have ten inches of snow on the ground and more on the way.

:fro:

I probably won't be getting too druck tonight. Partied too much yesterday, and I'm still recovering from a nasty cold. I'll have a few beers, but not too much.

Blessed are the sick, for they have partied the hardest.

beta pleated sheet said:
I probably won't be getting too druck tonight. Partied too much yesterday, and I'm still recovering from a nasty cold. I'll have a few beers, but not too much.

Blessed are the sick, for they have partied the hardest.

Ahh yes. I'm enjoying the feeling now. :)

No druck for me. I have freakin pneumonia. Literally (meaning, not one of those times when someone says put on a sweater! you'll get pneumonia! I got the real deal). Antibiotics mean no druck. :/

But in eight days...then there will be druck.

I do however have hydrocodone-laced cough syrup, so forgive me if I ramble. :)

Huh...Yooper must have passed out(EDIT: I mean, "gone to bed early" ;) ), what with disappearing six hours ago.

Guess what's going on here?

100_2688.jpg

Don't worry, I had some Pale Nectar before. I'm not tasteless; the Olympia was just cheap and novel. ;)

Well, I'm better now! Nothing in the world better than having a "couple two tree" homebrews and homemade wine and mead in the afternoon. My husband tells me that I was absolutely toasted.

Boy, did I sleep well last night!

YooperBrew said:
Well, I'm better now! Nothing in the world better than having a "couple two tree" homebrews and homemade wine and mead in the afternoon. My husband tells me that I was absolutely toasted.

Boy, did I sleep well last night!

Welcome back to the land o the living....we had fun while you were toasted!
How's your head?

That's the funny thing- by the time I actually went to bed, I was fairly sober. Well, at least soberer than I was earlier! I think I was asleep by 8 PM or so, though!

I feel GREAT today. Not even tired. I LOVE homebrew! I didn't drink much mead or wine, though, just mostly beer. The leader of this new homebrew club brought IPAs, a blonde Belgian ale, a smoked porter, an "Old Ale" style, and they were all very good! I provided apple wine, mead, samples of the stuff in carboys (banana wine and crabapple wine were LOVED), and two beers on tap. We topped it off with my last bottle of Capital Brewery's Eisphyre. So, only one commercial beer in the bunch.

One car is still in my driveway from yesterday. She got a ride home, so I'll go pick her up before our hockey games today.

oh ojh...i think i'm druck....or at least bizzed.

i haven't eaten today (dinner is simmering on the snove) and I've been meadmaking today...I just sat down and cracked oven a pumpkin porter of mind...a 22 ouncer and polished it off...

now I feel verrry verrry happy (or izit beery happy).

The porter is the first thing I ever made....6 months abo and before I got my hydrometer...It's finally drinkible... and it is soooooooo good. But methinks it's a mite strong. I'm 6' 7" and way about 270 pounds and have a high tolerence for booze normally...zo methinks this brew is a mite on the potent side...1 22 ouncer of beer should not get me feeling this way even on an empty stumache).

sorry to thredjack yooper...:drunk:

I just got back from a very fun beer and chocolate tasting event. It was a fund raising benefit for the breast cancer research foundation.

I can't think of any better cause to donate and drink for than boobies.

So, anyone down for some lazy Sunday drucken chat? I'll go hang around in there for awhile.

Madtown Brew said:
I just got back from a very fun beer and chocolate tasting event. It was a fund raising benefit for the breast cancer research foundation.

I can't think of any better cause to donate and drink for than boobies.

So, anyone down for some lazy Sunday drucken chat? I'll go hang around in there for awhile.

Chocolate, beer and boobies...Sounds like the perfict combination.
:)

fingers said:
Geez, hope you're a happy drunk, Mr. Revvy, sir

Yep I am!:tank:

I had to Google it to find out what it was. From the pictures, it looks like vomit on top of crap....or vice versa. Upon learning of what it actually is, my first impression was replaced with "that sounds like it might be good." ;) I think I'm a little too far south to find a place that served poutine, though.

Kinda reminds me of this stuff called "monkey bread." It's a sweet cinnamon bread IIRC and does taste good, but looks like monkey turds.

Revvy said:
I'm 6' 7" and way about 270 pounds and have a high tolerence for booze normally...zo methinks this brew is a mite on the potent side...1 22 ouncer of beer should not get me feeling this way even on an empty stumache).

sorry to thredjack yooper...:drunk:

You know, I actually just realized something- you are literally TWICE my size. (Well, no, I'm not 3 feet tall, though- more like 5'5''). that means you can drink TWICE as much. I'm so jealous!!!!!!

I think I'm a lightweight, but I'll find out when I got out with the Milwaukee HBTs. I doubt I'll be able to keep up.

Latest posts

Back