drip irigation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mapleroots

Reaction score
I'm looking to install a drip irrigation system for my hop garden and was wandering were to get the best deal on a good system. if anyone has information on web sites with some info please post.

I picked up a kit a Harbor Freight. It looked similar to all the drip irrigation systems being sold online. I'll be installing it tomorrow or this weekend.

I bought the $10 starter kit at Lowe's. Connects to the hose bib and has 75' of tubing, with 10 drippers and other accessories. I bought the $25 Vigaro digital timer as well. My whole garden is watered perfectly and it took less than 20 minutes to set it up for my veggies and hops!

I have redneck drip irrigation...Throw a gallon in...a gallon drips out...KISS...
100_3222-1.jpg

Plenty of high quality but cheap drip irrigation components available on web

Bought 150 x 2 Gallon per hour pressure regulated (cleanable type) drippers for $18 plus shipping (12c each)

Joe at berryhill irrigation is great.just google. next year I will be offering drip systems for hops,but just to busy this Cheers Glen

Back