Drinkin' a DFH 60 min clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAS98M

Reaction score
Well, It's done,kegged,carbed and drinkin' a Fantastic DFH 60 min clone- an "all-grain" recipe used from this very place, And ... It's friggen killer !!! Turned out almost exact with the exception of being a little darker,and having a little more punch than the factory brew. The only problem is the beer when in glass has a green hue-probably from the dry hop-this is only the first time I've dry hopped anything.....
I made a mistake?? well maybe not and either got excited or just plain screwed up and added my dry hop addition to the primary-DUH... well it "snotted up" my blow-off tube and made a mess of my primary but-SHAZAMM it worked !!

I'm pretty proud of this one-I believe it will be brewed again . Maybe next time I'll follow the hopping recommendation-or not(this seemed to work too).

I've gotta quit typing-I've had a few of these now and gotta quit rambling but WOW.. I can't stop . Dang homebrew done it again.....SAS :mug:

Thanks for the kind words Yoop-It's been awhile since here..... The green is very slight and you can only see it in the "right " light. Taste is spot on.

X2 on the "corruption" !

SAS98M said:
Thanks for the kind words Yoop-It's been awhile since here..... The green is very slight and you can only see it in the "right " light. Taste is spot on.

X2 on the "corruption" !

Stop looking at it through that green light;). Seriously, Yoopers DFH 60 is still the best beer I have made.

Back