Drink less? Crazy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I got that feeling after 2 drinks.I brew just about all imperials so does that mean i should only have one?

Sounds about right. Two drinks is the sweet spot for me. I also make it my max when in public.

One in this hand and one in that hand.

One, two.

One, two.

One, two.

Yep, that's all I can handle at one time.

You can't get to three without first going through #2... then again, you can't get to 12 without number 11 either..... And how exactly were they able to ask the rats if they felt better after 2 or 3 or 4?

what, 2 liters of beer is about right of a good night :D

That reminds me, when I was in college I use to tell my girlfriend who is my soon to be wife now that I only had 2 beers that night. But what I failed to tell her was those 2 beers were 40's, that way she never worried Hahaha. I told her a couple years later about it, she just cut me some eyes and that was it.:drunk:

"If after consumption of about two drinks of alcohol an individual does not experience the pleasant effects of alcohol, he or she should stop drinking,"

N.E.G.A.T.I.V.E! I believe in working for the things you want and not being a quitter.

Or, is the author implying that the only reason someone would have more than 2 drinks would be because of trying to get buzzed/drunk? Guess it's too difficult for this person to imagine having more than 2 drinks because someone actually likes the beverage, not the ABV.

Guess it's too difficult for this person to imagine having more than 2 drinks because someone actually likes the beverage, not the ABV.

I hear ya, if I want to get drunk I have a liter of whiskey in the cabinet. I drink beer because I like it, the alcohol is a bonus.

I generally only drink about 2 when I'm out, or even at home. But once in a while I'll have 3-4 if we are having a party and I'm pacing myself. But, I'm a self-proclaimed wuss at drinking. I just feel better later when I'm not stuffing myself and getting well lit. Of course, the more I have, the harder it is to remember to stop.

I drink because I enjoy the beverage, no other reason. Seems every day there's something new trying to rationalize only having one or two drinks, be it endorphins or breast cancer.

I hear ya, if I want to get drunk I have a liter of whiskey in the cabinet. I drink beer because I like it, the alcohol is a bonus.

+1!

I am 6'5", 230 lbs with a very high metabolism. I certainly can't feel anything after 2 drinks... Had 6 drinks last night which gave me the perfect little buzz.

I would love to get my own breathalyzer so I can see how the drinks really affect my BAC.

I drink two cocktails and at least three home brews pretty much every night. And if I stopped after two, my house would be top to bottom home brew...

Im a six foot, 250lb dude with a stressful job so my job makes me a fat alcoholic. But the chicks dig it

I just polished off two pints of Raspberry Stout, definitely not enough. I'm a skinny mofo and two definitly does not cut it!

Ive always wanted a home brethalyzer just too see what different drinks supposedly "did" to me. Don't want one enough to buy one tho but if I was a big bar hopper I would buy one, here in NM you do not not not not want a dwi.

6'4'' 450lbs This is my standard beer glass :D

Spaten-1L-Mug-2T.jpg

Back