Dream Car! PICTURES!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"IF" money was no object what is your dream car?

Rules..... Cannot post without a picture!

I have several options to choose from but without a doubt this is mine! TOP OF THE LIST! 427 Cobra Dual 4 barrel carburetors naturally aspirated 600 HP 5 speed posy traction and runs 10's. This one just happens to be a customer of mine and rolled up to the store the other day......I will own this car ONE DAY! It may not be "this one" But it will be "one" none the less. I just have to figure out how to get EVERYONE in the USA a 15" false bottom..LOL

Cheers
Jay

IMG_20140503_102935_373.jpg

Hay DanH you know the only real difference between the 2. Yours is for sale! LOL

LAME??? Nope dont think so, that is 1 bad ass ride! I would play in that all day long and never get tired of it!

This would be choice #2. Hennessey Venom GT. 270MPH! Yes I would take $60K dollar kit over a $1 Million rocket ship......Call me crazy!

article-0-1716AA74000005DC-127_634x362.jpg

I totally agree with you on your first one Jaybird!
Here's the other 2 of my top 3

Ariel Atom: At 1,350 lbs with 300 HP 0-60 time is 2.9 seconds
2009_ariel_atom-pic-8967238846518349253.jpeg

Here's Top Gear's review of the Atom: http://goo.gl/tVtoJj

Number 3: 1967 Pontiac GTO 400 HO with a TH-400 trans
7P108900-7sm.jpg

I think this Aston Martin
aston_martin_db5.jpg

would be my first choice and this
lotus_submarine.jpg

Lotus Esprit would be my second. But it would have to be configured like that Lotus in the picture... :)

I'd have to go with a 1966 Ford Fairlane as my #1

FarleyGL01d.jpg

#2 would be a 1969 Mustang Boss 429
1969-ford-mustang-boss-429-fastback.jpg

My somewhat possibly attainable dream car:

Lexus LS600HL
lexusls600hlvip002.jpg

Here's the back seat:
lexus-ls600hl-review-8-big.jpg

And here's my never gonna happen car:
rolls-royce-phantom-2.jpg

And here's the back seat:
rolls-royce-phantom-interior2.jpg

I've driven and ridden in a LOT of ridiculously fast cars, and there's still a bunch I'd like to drive/own but the older I get the more I know I'd love being able to sit my fat ass down in the backseat of a car with someone else driving...

I'm lucky, I get to drive one of mine...

08 Cadillac STS-V
Less than 500 made that year and well over 400 HP. It's been a blast.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399557910.589645.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399557929.562370.jpg

LOVE EM!!!! I am a GEAR HEAD thru and thru... Love to see what people are into!

Much like the Hennessey this one will NEVER happen either. But is is a bad ass machine and my sons absolute favorite. Can say as I blame him..LOL

Cheers
Jay

Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_–_Frontansicht_(1),_5._April_2012,_Düsseldorf.jpg

LOVE EM!!!! I am a GEAR HEAD thru and thru... Love to see what people are into!

Much like the Hennessey this one will NEVER happen either. But is is a bad ass machine and my sons absolute favorite. Can say as I blame him..LOL

Cheers
Jay

$25K's what it costs to replace the tires on that car! :eek:

2014 Camaro - orange, soft top.
Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Side Front Pose In Orange.jpg
356 Speedster
porsche-356-a-speedster-08.jpg

But what I want before either of those:
2012 Triumph Bonnie SE in orange - day to day rider.
large_triumph_bonneville_se_2012_3d_model_104707a4-12be-4672-970e-64320a4f7ab3.jpg

(pictured is likely a 2000 model) Honda Valkyrie, black. Long distance rider. Has to be sub 2000 because after that, they used the name but that is not the same bike.
2000-Honda-GL1500CTValkyrieTourera.jpg

This thing would be a trip. I'd probably smash it up the 1st time out though..

Last edited by a moderator:
"IF" money was no object what is your dream car?

Rules..... Cannot post without a picture!

I have several options to choose from but without a doubt this is mine! TOP OF THE LIST! 427 Cobra Dual 4 barrel carburetors naturally aspirated 600 HP 5 speed posy traction and runs 10's. This one just happens to be a customer of mine and rolled up to the store the other day......I will own this car ONE DAY! It may not be "this one" But it will be "one" none the less. I just have to figure out how to get EVERYONE in the USA a 15" false bottom..LOL

Cheers
Jay

The Cobra is my dream car as well...

I actually have two of them... on my desk at work :D

I do happen to have a coworker who has built one, and he also built one of these (Rally Fighter):

wallpaper_04_1600x1200.jpg

The Rally Fighter isn't my dream car, but it *IS* pretty damn cool.

My first two in order...
1969 Firebird Trans Am convert. Only 8 made 4 4 speeds 4 automatics.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399590746.929007.jpg
The original dune buggy Myres Manx
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399590923.880707.jpg

Sent from my van, down by the river.

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!

1970 Plymouth Cuda 440.
maxresdefault.jpg

I'd also take a 2014 Dodge SRT8 Challenger.
iof

The Cobra is my dream car as well...

I actually have two of them... on my desk at work :D

I do happen to have a coworker who has built one, and he also built one of these (Rally Fighter):

wallpaper_04_1600x1200.jpg

The Rally Fighter isn't my dream car, but it *IS* pretty damn cool.

The company I work for makes some of the rubber seals for the Local Motors cars.

Also I was in the US headquarters of VW one day (in Herndon VA), and they had one of these in the lobby (this appears to be that same lobby). Although I believe the one at the time was blue. I didn't have a camera on me at the time or I would have grabbed a photo.

DxytP2B.jpg

Also I was in the US headquarters of VW one day (in Herndon VA), and they had one of these in the lobby (this appears to be that same lobby). Although I believe the one at the time was blue. I didn't have a camera on me at the time or I would have grabbed a photo.

DxytP2B.jpg

There's a white (it's actually pearl) one that I've seen driving down chain bridge road. I've been told there are 3 in our area.... and the Aston Martin dealership off of rt. 7 is rumored to be working on getting a bugatti franchise.

There's a white (it's actually pearl) one that I've seen driving down chain bridge road. I've been told there are 3 in our area.... and the Aston Martin dealership off of rt. 7 is rumored to be working on getting a buggati franchise.

There's a red one owned by some guy out in Loudoun County. I've seen one or two others. Even for Northern Virginia that's a pricy machine.

There's a red one owned by some guy out in Loudoun County. I've seen one or two others. Even for Northern Virginia that's a pricy machine.

I believe it... Loudon county was voted the richest county in america....

You would be surprised the amount of people making 30+ grand a month in this area..... sadly not I.

Back