Dream beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceetar

Reaction score
I'm sure all of you that brew more often won't find this odd,but I just recalled that I had a dream in which I was brewing beer last night.

I remember dumping the wort off the stone into the fermenter and the total volume was only 3gallons, which I seemed depressed about, but then I remembered I wanted to only brew 3gallons or so, because I wasn't sure the recipe was good. I then recall dumping every ice cube in the freezer into it,

and then reflecting that my new fermentation bucket doesn't have a temp strip. This seemed to jar me to consciousness (not really, a different dream that I don't remember) and reminded me that I should pick one up when I go to the store to get a new bottle filler tube thingy. Which was a thought I had earlier in the day while awake.

I'm halfway annoyed with myself for not remembering what type of beer I was brewing though.

You know you're weirdly obsessed with brewing when... ;)

I'm gonna blame my friend who on Saturday inquired if it was possible to make a Cedar beer for Christmas.

yeah, it's all his fault.

I actually came up with my new idea in a dream.

Now to make the aleppo pepper smoked ale...

Back