Drank my first kegged homebrew tonight!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boleslaus

Reaction score
I don't normally just come on here and say that my beer is good, but this one was! I kegged my first beer, an Edmund Fitzgerald inspired porter, on Thursday and had it ready for tonight during the game. I have to say it was a good beer by all standards. All the other guys at the get-together agreed.

Thanks for all the great advice guys, without this forum I know it wouldn't have happened for me.
:mug:

:mug:

I still need to build my keezer. Job might take me away until sometime in the summer, so it will have to wait, but I'll jealously read about others kegging their libations.

Congrats. I still need to build up my kegging kit, I just bought the CF im gonna use for my keezer a few hours ago. :ban:

good for you! isn't it great to have others enjoy your brew?

congrats!

It's always a great feeling when you take a sip of your own homebrew and go "Oh man this is good", and even better when friends confirm. Congrats! I'm sure there will be many many more.

Congrats!

I am getting really excited... my first batch is in week 3 in bottles and keeps getting better and second batch is getting kegged this weekend! Cant wait to compare the two.

Not sure how friends liked my first one but i went with something unique... amber wheat. lol I like it.. wish i could have had a batch ready for the game like you though!

Back