don't look here.... You'll only regret it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertfraser

Reaction score
beeeeer.jpg

I was expecting lots of pithy insults based on beer styles. Instead, it was full of a head scratching jumble.

Maybe I just don't "get it".

homebrewdad said:
I was expecting lots of pithy insults based on beer styles. Instead, it was full of a head scratching jumble.

It amused me, I just thought I'd share it.....

I am easily amused though.

That was funny. I never knew I was so complex because I like a lot of those styles. Some of the descriptions even fit me. :p

Indytruks138 said:
I only regret wasting 30 seconds of my life on it, its dumb, and not funny.

My deepest apologies.

I wish there was some way I could repay you for your trouble. You probably spent twice as much time crafting your cunningly witty rsposnse.

i.O.U. 90 seconds of your life.

Yeah, I'm glad it's not insulty, but it just seems to be a bunch of random definitions that really DON'T relate to the styles, or the types that might gravitate to them. :confused:

It's more of a disappointment than anything else.

Revvy said:
Yeah, I'm glad it's not insulty, but it just seems to be a bunch of random definitions that really DON'T relate to the styles, or the types that might gravitate to them. :confused:

It's more of a disappointment than anything else.

Another guy I owe 90 seconds of life to it seems......

perhaps we could just burn me in effigy instead.....

Off-flavors in my humor.... Perhaps it's an aquired taste?

Hey how did the new guy get a effigy and not me:D

I liked it but I happen to be a sick and twisted sort of person.

I'm not knocking you if you enjoyed it. Kudos to you for sharing. Just because it isn't to my liking doesn't mean it's bad.

This reminds me of the chart of venereal diseases one of the guys put on the wall of the mens room back when I was in college.

I think we should figure out or own definitions of beer...

Cascadian Dark Ale= Birkenstock wearing Grateful Dead listeners, who also enjoy growing their own distant relatives of the hop plant?

Back