Don't bug me man!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopdawg

Reaction score
Don't bug me man I'm bottling!
This evening I bottled up my BM's Outer Limits IPA in my new space. I installed a sink in my garage beside my enlarged temp controlled "fermentation box". Slowly I'm moving out of the kitchen/bathroom into a single organized location. (Notice the small freezer to the right, my wife thinks its for food I have other plans that are far more clandestine)
The beer was good enough to drink before I put in the bottle. Its going to kill me to wait 4 weeks to drink it. I have 7 in the pipeline now, next to be bottled is a Orange Honey Hefeweisen.
Here's the proof:

bottling.jpg

Nice. Have you thought of kegging? Princess auto in Kelowna has cornies for $25. I also bought my used tower/faucets from interior beverage in Kelowna. I rent a CO2 tank from Praxis.

Once I get my pipeline going we'll have to do a beer swap!

HEY! Get your eyes off of my 1 Liter bottles, I have 330ml's for swapping:D
$25 for cornies you say? I may have to pick up a few to be ready for the day I take the next big step.
I have high hopes for this IPA I just bottled, it sure tasted nice going coming out of the secondary.
Later

Last time I was there they had none on the floor but I asked and they had 20 in the back and they can probably get more from the main warehouse. They had 1400 in Vancouver a few weeks ago.

I'll swap your 330's for a shot glass covered in cellophane!

So tell me more about these cornies at Princess Auto. Are they refurbished? Did you refurbish them yourself? Are the o-rings available locally?

Back