Doh...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBChallenger

Reaction score
Ordered a 5-way secondary regulator for my keezer build and they ended up sending me a 5 way manifold. Guess we will see how good their customer service is tomorrow.. simple mistake I'm sure. Just getting all this stuff in is making me really excited to get this sucker going!!!

Keg Works, I got em after closing time when I got home from work today... will call tomorrow to see what we can do to fix it.

I ordered the same one from them. When I got it the input nipple was broken. I called up their service dept. and they sent me a new one immediately, I got even before I sent the other one back. They seem to have good customer service. :)

Just got a hold of them this morning. Already shipping me the correct one and setting up service to ship back the other one, no questions asked. Very impressive customer service. All of my other equipment ended up as described in great shape. Keg Works gets an A+ for service and prices in my book.. they will get my business again.

Back