Does anyone have a favorite bottle design?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougdecinces

Reaction score
This pizza place I frequent regularly recently gave me about fifty beer bottles to get my home brewing enterprise of the ground. 10 of those were Hacker Pschorr Weisse, and I absolutely love the bottles. They're the perfect size at 500 mL and I love how the bottle gradually tapers to the opening instead of having the stereotypical longneck. This is especially a boon for me since I'd never buy this beer in a million years (I'm not a wheat beer fan).

I'm wondering if anyone else has a soft spot for any bottle design. I'm sure there are plenty of attractive bottles out there, and if I can search them out, I'd probably want to add some nominees to my bottle collection.

This was also a thinly-veiled excuse to promote WB Pizza and Indianapolis. I go there at least three or four times a month and every time the pizza ranges from great to amazing. The owner's a class act, too. After I told him about my new homebrew empire, not only did he collect and save the bottles but he also burned me a NOVA DVD about beer.

photo.php

Latest posts

Back