DIY kegerator complete :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danno81

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393894550.013819.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393894557.757121.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393894568.365160.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393894578.514016.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393894587.233869.jpg

Added 2 more taps to my kegerator and a chalkboard back plate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I like the idea of the chalkboard backplate. What did you make that out of before covering it with chalkboard paint?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Just a piece of standard 1/2 plywood

To get the round cut I used a jig saw
And to draw a arch like that all u have to do is find the center of the arch pop a line. And take a pencil and a string line go down the center line and adjust the length of string until the pencil touches all 3 points then draw it

Danno, I see all your Tampa Bay area stickers.....I'm in St. Pete. Are you in one of the local brew clubs?"

I'm going to guess that you have occasionally sampled beers by Stone?

Yes I have :) actually; I was attracted to stone because of there Arrogant Bastard Ale, and I went to LA for my wife's family reunion may 2013 and her cousin told me how close Escondido was so we went on a road trip. Long story not so long 1 week after touring Stone I bought my first brewing kit :) and the rest is history:)

I went back in January this year also ;)

Danno, I see all your Tampa Bay area stickers.....I'm in St. Pete. Are you in one of the local brew clubs?"

Sad to say No I'm not in any clubs, I am very interested in it but my job keeps me out crazy hours I usually start at noon and don't get out till 10-12 pm my only days off are Tuesday and Saturday. What club do you belong too?

I'm the president of PUBGuild in lower Pinellas/St. Pete. If you are ever interested in hearing about some of our events, we have a Facebook page and a mailing list I could subscribe you to. We also meet once a month on the second Saturday of the month (third Sat. this month because of Hunahpu Day!).

I have lots of friends in the other clubs around town if you'd like a suggestion that might be closer to you geographically.

Back