DIY brew stands

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tko2393

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the community. I was wondering if there was a forum where people presented their brew stands for a reference post. I am attempting to build my own brewing rig and I would love some reference. I really want to do gravity feed between a false bottom stainless steel mash/Lauter to kettle but I'd love to see a pump based single tier system.

We are building a stand (5 vessels) but will use pumps and a manifold to transfer liquids. It is still a work in Progress but may have a good pix in a couple of days.

This is our planned stand using BruControl.
plan.png

Hi all,
New to the community. I was wondering if there was a forum where people presented their brew stands for a reference post. I am attempting to build my own brewing rig and I would love some reference. I really want to do gravity feed between a false bottom stainless steel mash/Lauter to kettle but I'd love to see a pump based single tier system.
Sorry, I replied before I read everything (brucontrol) thanks for the reply!

Back