• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

divorce sale indianapolis lots of equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purechaos

Reaction score
I have posted a bunch of equipment for sale on craiglist and will be listing with local homebrew club.

I would prefer to sell equipment local but if you want to pay shipping we can make arrangements.

here is a link to my items, if you help me unload multiple items i will give a break in the price.

sold

Not to sound like a jerk, but most of your prices are equal to if not over the price of buying new. Just trying to help if you really need these sold.

i knwo my prices are about retail, via online prices. my local HB store sells this stuff much higher. but honestly I am hoping someone just says hey i will take all your kegs, or carboys will you sell for x.

i dont really need to sell it or want to, but i cant use it right now. i just threw together the add and some prices in the range. it is all negotiable though. thanks for your feedback though IP no worreis.

fair enough. just didn't want you having trouble selling. I've been on the receiving end of a couple divorce sales (the same guy divorcing the same woman both times :eek:) and they're usually pretty good deals. Got a dirtbike once and a craftsman rolling tool chest the other time.

im limited to my pm capacity, email me at scaryjerry at gma il dot com

the rannco is the one that you set the threshold and on off, you cant control a heater and a cooler so im not sure if it qualifies as 2 stage.

What kind of grain mill are you selling? Is a hopper included or anything besides the mill? If it's a roller mill I would pay for shipping. Thanks.

sorry guys, I got an offer from a fellow brewer who offered to buy everything.

Its gone, and it is a sad day for me really. I hope to recover from this period in my life and get back to brewing soon. :confused:

Back