Did you ever get a strong urge to check each of your beers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontman

Reaction score
On a sunny Monday morning, by pulling a pint of all 9 kegs and carefully tasting the contents. Followed by a sample of each bottled batch.

Just to make sure that everything is all right of course.

While SWMBO is slaving away at work.

This is kind of where I'm at today. Those taps are calling out to me.

I often do this while brewing, not a pint of each though. Can't risk messing up the new batch.

You're a good man, dontman. Making sure that all is right with your beers at any given time. A hero of sorts. The kind of person that every neighborhood in America really needs.

Why thank you. I do what I do.

You'll be happy to know that all are alive and well except one. While taste testing my ESB went belly up on me. Just died right there. With a little gasp and gurgle. Kind of heartbreaking really. Truly one of my all time favorites. (Luckily I have its replacement in the fermenter as I write this. The krausen is dying down and she will be ready to keg in two weeks.)

In the meantime my Oktoberfest was ready and willing to take the ESB's place at the main tap.

Support the Brews!

Yup, I do this about once every two weeks. I have six kegs and take samples from each. Then I feel like a wuss when i wind up buzzed.

Back