• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas DFW Homebrewing Equipment and Kegorator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 pack of EZ cap brown flip tops
IMG_1526241933.440182.jpg

And 12 pack of regular 12 oz bottles. Not collected through empties all bought from brewery shops so good quality.

Update: I will part out the 3 tap tower on the Kegorator and ship. $115 plus shipping. Includes 3 chrome taps. $25 per tap handle or add all 3 for $60 if purchasing with the tower

Last edited:
Kegorator 150 doesn’t include the tap handles and not considering the refrigerator works but is finicky in freezing, I am pricing for those willing to pay for shipping for the tower only. They are chrome faucets but the tower is not original I bought it from LHBS years back and don’t know the brand but is sturdy and was better than the original single. Accepting offers if you think I am off though. Have someone coming out this weekend

- bayou burner- $100 outfitting for natural gas and includes hose and disconnect.
- smaller burner bayou classic propane - $25
- 10 gallon cooler with false bottom and ball valve. Outfitted as Mash Tun. - $75
- 2 premium BIABs to fit pots and 10 gallon cooler. Not the flimsy draw string - $20 per
- bayou classic 7.5 gallon stainless pot with sanitary ball valve - $75
- two 7.5 gallon stainless pots $50 Per
- v1 beer gun- $50
- 3 premium tap handles - Boulevard, Shipyard and Fat Tire - $25 a peice
- 24 22 oz brown bomber bottles - $20
- 24 12 oz brown bottles - $20
- 12 16 oz brown premium swing top bottles - $25
- 2 5 gallon Better Bottle fermenters with spigots. - $10 a peice
- DuPont water filter housing. Can be used as a Hop Back or charcoal filter - $25
- 2 metal rack garage shelves - $10 per unit.
-Red Baron capper $10
- oxygenation 2.0 wand - includes wand tube and regulator and stone. - $30
- large diffusion stone. Carbs kegs in 15 minutes. That's right 15 minutes. New in package - $10

Back