Devil Dog Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMC_Brewer

Reaction score
Im thinking about calling brewery Devil Dog Brewing. Im horrible with computer graphics and was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of some labels.

Thanks

this is a stolen graphic, but might get you thinking about what you want.

SOmething like this, smaller, at the top or bottom of a rectangular label, leaving the remainder of the label for a graphic specific to that particular beer.

nightling___demon_dog.jpg

Maybe USAF Brewing Co., have a jet flying through the background…I don’t know, think it over.

I'm going to skip the obligatory marine jokes and just suggest something involving WW1 and the original stories about why you're called Devil Dogs.

I think the classic Marine bulldog with a DI cover bursting through the label background wearing a collar with the globe, eagle, anchor as a collar tag of sorts (like a necklace charm) would be cool with some text of the name around it. Maybe Devil Dog above it and Brewery underneath. Just a thought.

I'm went with german name version....I'm currently working logo as well. Good luck. I made a "Devil Dog Ale" which is in fermenter as we speak...

Semper Fi

Latest posts

Back