Defalco's Home Brew Supply (Houston TX.)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty-Dawg

Reaction score
Nice place!

They have everything for brewing, wine making, cheese, soda making and more.

They also have just about everything you can imagine as far as equipment.

They have tons of kits for everything from simple LME brewing, and specialty grain steeping to all grain.

Their employees are super nice and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this store to everyone from new brewer to seasoned brew master.

They have brew and soda on tap for free samples while you are there. They even carted my purchases to my truck and loaded it for us.

This place gets 5 out of 5 stars in my book ! I will definitely be going back.

Thanks to Defalco's for the great experience in shopping for brew supplies ! ! :rockin:

Agreed! I wish they had a location somewhere on the north side of town. Kingwood or Woodlands. But it's probably better that I have to drive 45 minutes. Saving me $$$ and my marriage!!

Agreed! I wish they had a location somewhere on the north side of town. Kingwood or Woodlands. But it's probably better that I have to drive 45 minutes. Saving me $$$ and my marriage!!

I live on the north side as well (1960 & Ella area) but I work in River Oaks area so not too far to go on my lunch break. Fortunately, my wife is cool with my hobby. I just got all of my equipment and materials in to build my new Keezer and she's totally cool with all of it.

What area of Houston do you live in?

They opened a store in the Clearlake area and so far I have to say the staff there is very friendly and helpful.

What area of Houston do you live in?

I live in the Kingwood area. My wife is actually cool with my hobby as well. I just finished building my all electric,
e-herms, BCS controlled setup. Should be brewing on this bad boy soon. I'll build a thread with pics one of these days.

I would really like to see someone's electric setup. I believe this is the route I want to go. Maybe I can come over one brew day and see how it all works and help out if possible.

I would really like to see someone's electric setup. I believe this is the route I want to go. Maybe I can come over one brew day and see how it all works and help out if possible.

Also, not sure if you've heard of ebrewsupply.com? They are actually located in Spring. Ryan is the owner and is very helpful. If you plan on going electric he has most everything you may want/need. The best part is he sources all the parts for control panels. He does full kits, that you can assemble yourself, a-la-cart parts, & fully assembled turn-key. Even better is he has a showroom and often brews at the shop so you can see different panels in action.

Back