Dear God

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF was the mom doing with that little girl out after midnight, on a Sunday night?

Shortly after midnight on December 2, police say, Alexis and her mother climbed into their friend Aisha Ford's vehicle for a late night birthday get-together for Ford's mother. The girl got into the back seat, and her mother took the front passenger seat.

ma2brew said:
WTF was the mom doing with that little girl out after midnight, on a Sunday night?

Well, she was dating an ex-con on parole, so good judgment is obviously not one of her better qualities.

Still - sad story

ma2brew said:

That was my first thought as well.

"going to a birthday party" after midnight on a Sunday morning ... yeah, right.

It sounds like she will live. If she does, she ought to be placed with someone who is looking out for her best interests.

Man, you know what the world has too many sick, selfish people in it. Makes me want to become a hermit even more. Friggin hide in a mountain somewhere. Grow my crops including Barley, and just make like, Lambic or something.

Lol. I figure that sick sh#t has always happened, it is just now in these times of internet news and ratings driven tv news that we are forced to hear anything and everything. The sicker the better. Stuff about kids, especially a mentally challenged little girl, really hits home with me. Makes me think cruel and unusual punishment might be OK after all for some of these cowards.

Latest posts

Back