Deal or no deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcinpdx

Reaction score
I put a Craigslist wanted ad for a CO2 cylinder and copper tubing. A guy emails me and through an exchange he has the following:

what I have is a 20# aluminum cylinder dated 0705 from Air gas

The regulator is the 2 gauge type one gauge is for tank pressure & the other for flow pressure
the roll of copper tubing is about 18' +- been sitting for a while but never used, if you let me know what fittings you need to connect things up I can probably throw in some of those with it.
I'd like to get a $100.00 for all of it, & I can come up with some more copper tubing if needed

Any advice? I could really use a back up CO2 tank, but I have been spending quite a bit on brewing lately and still need to get a SQ14 and materials for a stand build (should be ceap as I am going with wood). I wanted to do a counterflow DIY with the tubing. Not sure 18' would be enough though...

The tank and guage are worth the 100.00 the copper is just a bonus. I dont know what size the copper is but sounds short.

Latest posts

Back