• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deal of the century - Tons of stuff $400, Westland, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheeseshark

Reaction score
Ok, last chance, $200.

I'll take $300 now, the move is bearing down on us.

Ok, first of all, read this thread:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/ok-im-not-just-being-paranoid-about-infections-88568/

I have been battling a serious infection for almost a year now. I have replaced plastic, etc. I am pretty confident that it is a house yeast, and I am moving, so that problem is solved. However, I don't feel like taking a chance, and I don't want to move all this crap, either. So, this is a really good deal, but keep in mind my infection issues. Most people seem pretty confident that kettles and glass can be cleaned enough (I have cleaned everything with PBW). Anyway, good deal, but you are taking a chance, hence the very low price.

Here's what you get:
-2 6.5 gallon glass carboys
-3 5 gallon glass carboys
-1 7.5 gallon aluminum kettle
-1 5 gallon stainless kettle
-1 8 gallon morebeer heavy duty kettle with ball valve and fermentap screw in thermometer
-1 10 gallon mash tun with false bottom and ball valve
-bottling tree
-Misc cleaners, measuring cups, etc.
-1 three shelf extremely heavy duty shelving system (rated for 6000 pounds I think, I have had all my carboys full on it, no sagging whatsoever).
-Bench capper, and anything else you see in the pictures

Package deal - please no offers for specific items
PM me if interested.
I'll give people here a chance for 24 hours, then craigslist.
DSCN6284.jpg

DSCN6285.jpg

DSCN6286.jpg

Back