Dare I post it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he has to do that 5 times a day every day?

Henrik said:
OMG orfy, you must be more wasted than I am posting clips of german elefant breeders at work. But then again, infinitely more interesting than the Swedish Euro Song contest quarter final (yes, yes I know...I'm not proud of it but it's in our blood...)

H
But then again, shouldn't it say "dare I click" (going for 'A++++' in english as a secondary language :mug: ).

H

Most days at work I feel like that elephant, only without the grand finale. I wonder if the vet clawed his way up to middle management too?

Fingers said:
Most days at work I feel like that elephant, only without the grand finale. I wonder if the vet clawed his way up to middle management too?

Most likely. My father (who is a retired top level executive) used to tell me that you get promoted to your *incompetence* level. You'll keep getting promoted until you suck at what you do and then you stay at that level. He's a real hot-shot so I never want to get promoted...

H

My father (who is a retired top level executive) used to tell me that you get promoted to your *incompetence* level.
Yeah, that's the Peter Principle; sad when you see it in the guy/gal working behind the counter at a fast food joint.

Rick

:mug: I imagine those guys don't last that long at that job, they get tired of having to walk around to kiss the elephant.:D

Brew Runner said:
The funny part is the line about the "colleague" getting a black eye.
"From penis banging!"
mppoint.gif

Latest posts

Back