Quantcast

Dare I post it?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Fish

Reaction score
So he has to do that 5 times a day every day?

superfluent

Reaction score
Henrik said:
OMG orfy, you must be more wasted than I am posting clips of german elefant breeders at work. But then again, infinitely more interesting than the Swedish Euro Song contest quarter final (yes, yes I know...I'm not proud of it but it's in our blood...)

H
But then again, shouldn't it say "dare I click" (going for 'A++++' in english as a secondary language :mug: ).

H

Fingers

Reaction score
Most days at work I feel like that elephant, only without the grand finale. I wonder if the vet clawed his way up to middle management too?

superfluent

Reaction score
Fingers said:
Most days at work I feel like that elephant, only without the grand finale. I wonder if the vet clawed his way up to middle management too?
Most likely. My father (who is a retired top level executive) used to tell me that you get promoted to your *incompetence* level. You'll keep getting promoted until you suck at what you do and then you stay at that level. He's a real hot-shot so I never want to get promoted...

H

Rick_R

Still Love Fried Chicken
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My father (who is a retired top level executive) used to tell me that you get promoted to your *incompetence* level.
Yeah, that's the Peter Principle; sad when you see it in the guy/gal working behind the counter at a fast food joint.

Rick

Willy Boner

Reaction score
:mug: I imagine those guys don't last that long at that job, they get tired of having to walk around to kiss the elephant.:D