Dansville/South Western New York Group buy, anyone interested?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirkwooder

Emperor of all things nobody cares about
Reaction score
I would love to try and put together a group buy in the Dansville, NY area. I have an auto parts store in Dansville, with a fork lift that could unload pallets from a truck, and would be a good place to distribute from. I've never done this before, so I don't know much about it, but I'm sure someone here would be willing to advise or maybe even tag on to another group buy.

Anyway, If your interested please post here and I'll see what we can put together.

Thanks!

Do you have a source to get the grain?

May be interested for the right price, but I know it may be difficult w/o a lot of ppl. The buffalo group buy usually has 10 or so and buy their grain from a HBS.

I don't yet. I was hoping to have some idea as to how much we were looking at getting before pressing anyone for price. I thought that I might ask the local micro if they would give us a bargain. I would even travel to buffalo if we get enough interest and could combine a group buy.

Latest posts

Back