dangers of poledancing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh heh heh. That looked like it hurt!

It's good the be the network admin sometimes. :D

ohiobrewtus said:
Heh heh heh. That looked like it hurt!

It's good the be the network admin sometimes. :D

The hazards of being blonde, stupid hurts.

P.S. Im married to a blonde, so I can say that:rockin:

Bernie Brewer said:
The ditz is actually lucky she didn't break her neck or something.

It would have been much worse had she landed on the top of head. All that pressure would have compressed her spine. Most spinal/neck injuries in football, for example, are from players spiking with the top of their helmet. Still, I'm sure it hurt pretty bad; she looked upset.

I bet she told her boyfriend/husband that that was the last pole action he was going to see in a long long time.

YooperBrew said:
One thing you learn about poledancing at a young age is to not go down the poe headfirst. You should always........Wait................never mind.

Thanks Yoop
now I'm really glad I posted this( It's going to take weeks to get this image out of my mind)

YooperBrew said:
One thing you learn about poledancing at a young age is to not go down the pole headfirst. You should always........Wait................never mind.

Yoop, when you talk that way, it's time to bring back...

YooperAvatar.jpg

Oh, S&M ***** is on my NHBC t-shirt, don't worry! After the Wings win the Stanley Cup, she'll be back as my avatar, too. Right now, the Wings need me more.

Funny. OT I enjoy listening to Boortz. Sometimes he's right on, sometimes he's a crack pot.

YooperBrew said:
One thing you learn about poledancing at a young age is to not go down the pole headfirst. You should always........Wait................never mind.

Yeah, Yoop. My momma always had a spotter for us gals, plus some cushions at the bottom, when we were learnin' our more advanced moves. Bet yours did, too. All GOOD stripper moms put safety first!
:D

Back