Danby DAR125SLDD - Stainless "look" ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffb666

Reaction score
Hey guys, hopefully someone can answer this. Looking to build a kegerator. Question about the "finish" of the Danby. Is the stainless door that fake stainless look like the Frigidaire? Or does it look like the real stainless that gets super fingerprinted up?

Dunno, but I hate the finger print aspect of stainless too.

All my home appliances are black. I always make that extra effort to touch the stainless on other people's appliances. Yes... I know what that makes me. I'm ok with it. Lol!

I have a stainless danby I converted, not the same one. I think it looks great and I love taking care of my brew stuff, but I seem to always find drip marks on the stainless. I think its the real stainless... "think" Go to best buy and look at one

I currently have the popular Frigidaire that everyone converts to a kegerator and it has the stainless "look". I am building another one and am considering the Danby because i hear its an easier conversion. I just havnt seen this one anywhere in the usual stores to see the actual finish on the door...

I just got mine. After I wiped it down it looks great. I got the Costco one with the black tower. I may replace it with a double tap as I have 2 cornies in it. I've not tried shoe horning in a third yet, don't know if it will fit with the c02 bottle inside.

Back