Damn this time of year!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I love it so much it pisses me off.
Here I am sitting at a desk surrounded by concrete walls and no windows. Just looked down in my weather channel toolbar and saw 75°. So I walk outside and it is the definition of beautiful weather. But the good news is,:rolleyes:, it' supposed to start thunderstorming at 4 so I won't have to deal with any of the great weather in person. Thank God.
I just wanna be on a disc golf course right now, or a patio drinking a beer outside, or riding a dirtbike, or playing paintball, or hell sitting in the dirt staring at the sky.

Oh crap... I work third tomorrow... I could definitely hit up the disc golf course tomorrow!!! Thanks for the idea!

Sweet that makes 3 disc golfers here!
I am in the same boat. In a basement, no windows but the weather is only 40ish but that I would still rather be on the course.

March in Wisconsin absolutely sucks. It's too damned sloppy to go outside, you hafta wash the dog's feet every time she comes in from taking a dump, and there's standing water everywhere. I wish we could skip this **** and go straight to mid-April.

It's Springtime in Oregon. 59F and sunny in the afternoon, then it snows all night and freezes nice and crusty.

Oh crap... I work third tomorrow... I could definitely hit up the disc golf course tomorrow!!! Thanks for the idea!
Have a good round. I lucked out and the rain never came, but I wasn't able to go golfin', Instead I went and loaded material for a privacy fence to store in my garage for a couple weeks untill everyone get's a free weekend to help put it up. Golf today possibly

Sweet that makes 3 disc golfers here!
I am in the same boat. In a basement, no windows but the weather is only 40ish but that I would still rather be on the course.

High today here is 58, but that was at 8am when i got to work and it's is supposed to be a steady decline all day to about 46-44 come time I'm off work. My Bro is planning on meeting me at the course for a round, Guess I'll need to swing by the house and pick up a hoodie. Oh well still sunny and outside.

Latest posts

Back