Damn SWMBO. I told her to never wash my pants again...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
They keep shrinking.

I know it has nothing to do with drinking 3, 4, 5 or 7 glasses of IPA each night these days.

I mean I am 100% confident that my walking up the single flight of steps at work each day (instead of the elevator ride) is more than making up for the extra 800-1,000 calories of craft beer the night before....right?

Dammit, Biermuncher! You were that skinny guy who brewed lighter beers and could put them away with impunity. You set a standard we thought was attainable. I made a point of brewing low ABV beers so I could have many on an evening and still keep my status quo. Sure, my weight hadn't fluctuated in over ten years until I started to brew, but I always thought, 'Look at Biermuncher. He brews more than you and HE doesn't put on weight. This CAN be done.'

My god. The free market system is flawed and now... now this.

Well...to keep things in perspective...it is the 32"-ers that are getting all snuggy up my ars.

...butt still...

30's, 40's or 50's. Doesn't matter the waste size...tight is tight.

Tell me about it. Hockey season is over, but it's too soon for paddling. I can feel my pants shrinking now as I think about having just one more beer. At this rate, I'll be up to 140 pounds before the snow goes!

Well...to keep things in perspective...

Oh, we've got it in perspective there, tubby. We've heard it before. 'I'm a man, not a monster!' 'It's just a market correction.' 'Of course I'll respect you in the morning.' 'I'm the guy on the right.'

Do you really brew beer or was that all a lie too?

:D

I feel your pain. After losing over 30 pounds last year, i've put 10 back on since I've been laid off. I gotta get back to work before I can't fit through the front door.

Back