Quantcast

Damn SWMBO. I told her to never wash my pants again...

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
They keep shrinking.

I know it has nothing to do with drinking 3, 4, 5 or 7 glasses of IPA each night these days.

I mean I am 100% confident that my walking up the single flight of steps at work each day (instead of the elevator ride) is more than making up for the extra 800-1,000 calories of craft beer the night before....right?

Brew-Happy

Reaction score
To make you more paranoid:

She is secretly switching them out and them switching them back to confuse you ;)

Fingers

Reaction score
Dammit, Biermuncher! You were that skinny guy who brewed lighter beers and could put them away with impunity. You set a standard we thought was attainable. I made a point of brewing low ABV beers so I could have many on an evening and still keep my status quo. Sure, my weight hadn't fluctuated in over ten years until I started to brew, but I always thought, 'Look at Biermuncher. He brews more than you and HE doesn't put on weight. This CAN be done.'

My god. The free market system is flawed and now... now this.

Beerrific

Reaction score
Start wearing sweatpants, you won't notice them getting tight as much.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Well...to keep things in perspective...it is the 32"-ers that are getting all snuggy up my ars.

...butt still...

30's, 40's or 50's. Doesn't matter the waste size...tight is tight.
Tell me about it. Hockey season is over, but it's too soon for paddling. I can feel my pants shrinking now as I think about having just one more beer. At this rate, I'll be up to 140 pounds before the snow goes!

Fingers

Reaction score
Well...to keep things in perspective...
Oh, we've got it in perspective there, tubby. We've heard it before. 'I'm a man, not a monster!' 'It's just a market correction.' 'Of course I'll respect you in the morning.' 'I'm the guy on the right.'

Do you really brew beer or was that all a lie too?

:D

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
I feel your pain. After losing over 30 pounds last year, i've put 10 back on since I've been laid off. I gotta get back to work before I can't fit through the front door.