• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Dallas - Selling All my equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txjoe

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm moving soon and I am not taking my beer brewing equipment with me. Due to that, I'm selling all of my equipment. Prices are negotiable, and discounts given for people taking large numbers of items.

Edit: Local Pickup Only - Sorry I forgot to put this in here. I'm currently packing my entire house and don't have the time to put into shipping items.

Stout tanks - 20 Gallon Brew Kettle with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet - fittings are pictured later in this post - $300
IMG_1337.jpgIMG_1338.jpgIMG_1339.jpg

Blichmann BoilerMaker 7.5 Gal - $150
IMG_1340.jpgIMG_1341.jpg

Blichmann Propane Burner - $75
IMG_1342.jpg

Keg Cowboy - 40 plate wort chiller - $50
IMG_1362.jpg

Chugger Pump CPSS-IN-1 - $65
IMG_1361.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I forgot to state local pickup only. I don't have the time to put into shipping a bunch of items.

Thanks for the interest though!

I'm interested in the kobalt toolchest and the fittings inside all the drawers. Price for all that?

Most of the larger items have sold, anything pictured in the first two posts are still available for sale (Local pickup only please).

Back