D**n You Hbt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
I can't get away from this site, seriously I'm on here ALL the time. checking out the new posts, looking for action on previous threads, looking at the pics, its addicting.

And now that I sit here drinking my home brew, its even harder to get away from.

If tis doesnt stop, i may lose my job, or my wife. I know which one I'm rooting for ;)

who care about a job or wife when u got some home brew to cuddle up to!!

I sometimes fantasize about living in a brew hut in the woods (with wifi, sat tv and a hot tub of course). Brewing beer, drinking beer, yelling at deer, passing out amongst the free range hop vines....

I saw a farm for sale for a little less than a 2 bedroom bungalow on the outskirts of the city. My mind quickly flashed with the image of a barn with huge great stainless steel coppers inside. To one side of the barn is an oast house. These buildings are surrounded by fields of barley and hop poles.

I snap back to reality and realize that after I pay the rent, I've nearly got enough for that 5 gallon stainless steel stockpot.

Phil

Just tell them you are selling it to hobos for 10 cents a bottle.

They would believe it. The rattle of shopping carts can be heard from my bedroom window throughout the night. I would brew outside in my driveway but there are too many pedestrians and a streetcar and too many homeless dudes that would want to "help".

There, I fixed it for you ;)

I sometimes fantasize about living in a brew hut in the woods (with wifi, sat tv and a hot tub of course). Brewing beer, drinking beer, SHOOTING at deer, passing out amongst the free range hop vines....

Now it sounds like paradise :D

Here it is, 8:40 in the morning and I find myself back here amongst the brethren. Telling tall tales, talking about good beer, and reminiscing about drunken deboucheries past :mug:

There, I fixed it for you ;)

Now it sounds like paradise :D

Here it is, 8:40 in the morning and I find myself back here amongst the brethren. Telling tall tales, talking about good beer, and reminiscing about drunken deboucheries past :mug:

Yelling was code for digging up the unlicensed firearm and shooting at deer. (In Canada after all... lol)

I sometimes fantasize about living in a brew hut in the woods (with wifi, sat tv and a hot tub of course). Brewing beer, drinking beer, yelling at deer, passing out amongst the free range hop vines....

this does sound like paradise.

Like crash on a island like lost (without murderous others) and some ryzomes...
set up camp, start boiling some sh*t and kill a boar. man.

i love it here too and just want to shout out to everyone and say thanks for all the info i have gathered from here over the last year/year and a half. always something interesting to browse though, and honest opinion - i love it!! :ban:

Back