• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Custom RIMS box w/ 2 March pumps $450 shippped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
Hello everyone, up for sale I have my custom build RIMS box with Auber SSR, thermocouple, and PID, 2 March pumps, wired up with switches and a removable (to clean) SS RIMS tube. I put a lot of time and energy designing this setup and probably used it for 20 brew sessions. It worked very well and held temp and circulated nice clear wort. However I have downsized a bit due to space limitations so now I have to part with this setup. I would prefer to not part it out as it just needs a heating element and a wiring change in the PID for it to be fully functional. It has about a 10' heavy duty power cord that powers it all up.

The PID fires right up when plugged in and I have a photo of that too. I have a lot of money and time into this setup, and relatively little use. Everything still works perfectly. There are 2 March pumps integrated into the box (they can be taken out of course without any issues) so you can chill with one pump and have another mash going with the other pump. Pumps are manually operated with switches. I had a plate chiller which was sold, that I used with my brew stand, also sold. The only item that needs to be addressed is that the relay has to be plugged in separately with a cellphone wall charger (on the advice of an Auber rep), a wiring change needs to be made with the PID itself, which I never did but I can't recall exactly what needed to be done, but Auber would know.

I will also include any cam lock fittings that I still have laying around with this whole setup. It is pretty heavy and bulky for shipping, but I am asking $450 shipped for the whole setup, including any cam lock fittings I have (quite a few). Please PM if interested or if you have any more questions...thanks!

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

Edit, this setup is housed in a waterproof toolbox from Lowe's, it is pretty heavy duty and keeps everything dry during brew day...

Back