Custom pint glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

jasper9

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site similar to Cafepress that will do custom pint glasses? Looks like they only do mugs and zazzle only does stiens.

The latest design I'm working on:

3438839237_b0bbc745a6_m.jpg

MNBugeater

Reaction score
You looking for printed logo or etched ?

If you are looking for etched, here is where I got mine. Actually my wife got them for me, but this is where and they did a great job.

Personalized Engraved Beer Glasses Engraved Pint Pilsner Glasses

There are quite a few color printed logo places. Jester369 has really nice ones.
Not trying to be dismissive, but i googled "[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=color+logo+custom+beer+glass&btnG=Search"]Color custom logo beer glass[/ame]" and there are a lot of options.

Here is Jester369's printed glasses...I suppose you could PM him to ask where he got them.
7674-DoubleBuzz.jpg

DSC016131.JPG

OP
OP
jasper9

jasper9

Reaction score
hey thanks for the ideas. Well optimal would be something like Cafepress that does the shipping and orders FOR you. I have a small group of people that want to order some and I don't want to deal with the shipping personally.

AnOldUR

fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If you ever put the design up on one of those hosted sales sites so we can buy some I'd probably bite. I must say the logo is good but it really lends itself to the glass etching.
Have to say, I agree with this.
Love the graphic. Great Job!

3438839237_b0bbc745a6_m.jpg

This site does shirts at a pretty reasonable price. This would look good on a T.
$2 Custom Printed T-Shirts From Printfection.com

MNBugeater

Reaction score
If you ever put the design up on one of those hosted sales sites so we can buy some I'd probably bite. I must say the logo is good but it really lends itself to the glass etching.

Have to say, I agree with this.
Love the graphic. Great Job!

If you are talking to me, then I do have the logo on items on cafepress.com. But not the etched glasses. My wife bought a dozen of those for me as a gift and they aren't cheap so I don't have a surplus of those sitting around for sale. But by all means, buy a stein off cafepress.

[ame=http://www.cafepress.com/bugeaterbrewery.293787915]Bugeater Brewery : Bugeater Brewery[/ame]

moredetails.aspx

Harvestsmiles

Reaction score
I'm considering a bulk order and found Discountmugs.com Item 5230 144 glasses etched with one color is under $300 delivered. Thats about $2 a glass...
They have 2 & 3 colors available too for an upcharge...

flylock_jac

Reaction score
Hi , been absent for a long time but just stopped in and saw this thread. O.P. cafepress does pint glasses. I designed this one and had them make it.
fcbc-1.jpg

BleacherBrewing

AKA The Would-be Brewmaster
Reaction score
I had these made for my SWMBO/co-brewer's birthday. She's a huge Braves and Chipper Jones fan so we did a Chipper Jones tribute beer. Since she loves to *ahem* collect *ahem* pint glasses I had these made.

staticmap

image-2167418867.jpg

BleacherBrewing

AKA The Would-be Brewmaster
Reaction score
jer084 said:
Those are beautiful. They look completely professional. Mind if I ask what you paid per glass?

It depends on the quantity. I ordered five, IIRC it was approx $15 each.

Latest posts