Custom/personalized beer glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

Abrayton

Reaction score
I’d like to get 8 or so custom printed beer glasses. Probably just basic pint glasses. Any recommendations on who to go through?
cheers

bkboiler

Reaction score
I used a brush on acid etch gel on the glass, using a poly film maskant that I trimmed using an exacto knife. It turned out just ok.
I wouldn't recommend the method unless you have access to a laser CNC.
Carry on with your requisition for a vendor to fabricate your pint glasses...nothing to see here. 😅

Golddiggie

Reaction score
@Abrayton I just did a quick search under "custom logo beer glasses no minimum" and it came back with over 5 million hits. Found good stuff in the top five.

Personally, I wouldn't go printed but etched since it will last longer (washing and such).

Check out 4imprint Promotional Products | Promo Items, Giveaways with Your Logo which was at the top of the screen under the results I had.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Abrayton

Abrayton

Reaction score
@Abrayton I just did a quick search under "custom logo beer glasses no minimum" and it came back with over 5 million hits. Found good stuff in the top five.

Personally, I wouldn't go printed but etched since it will last longer (washing and such).

Check out 4imprint Promotional Products | Promo Items, Giveaways with Your Logo which was at the top of the screen under the results I had.

I do Google. I’m just looking for input on vendors others on this forum would recommend because there are 5 billion options and I’d like to narrow it down.

Last edited by a moderator:

day_trippr

Structural Duct Tape Sales Engineer
Reaction score
sigh...The OP asked for a recommendation, which presumes an actual positive experience.
Imo, that would be the shortest path to a successful purchase, as opposed to wading through "5 million hits", or picking some number and asking about them here.

I only wish I had such a recommendation but I've never bought customized glassware...

Cheers!

DrinkFresh

Reaction score
Another suggestion may be to look around on Etsy, if you are looking for no minimums on an order.

Here are a couple sellers

Gozie Boy

Reaction score
I used Logo Bar Products (logobarproducts.com) for my custom glasses. This is a 20 oz. BarConic pub glass (they have a huge selection of glassware). Very affordable and they print the image which you upload to them. I was concerned that being a printed image it might not hold up long, but they had good reviews, and sure enough after a good many washings (I just pop them in the dishwasher) there has not been the slightest bit of image worn off. I have been very pleased.
20200112_165927.jpg

OP
OP
Abrayton

Abrayton

Reaction score
I used Logo Bar Products (logobarproducts.com) for my custom glasses. This is a 20 oz. BarConic pub glass (they have a huge selection of glassware). Very affordable and they print the image which you upload to them. I was concerned that being a printed image it might not hold up long, but they had good reviews, and sure enough after a good many washings (I just pop them in the dishwasher) there has not been the slightest bit of image worn off. I have been very pleased. View attachment 728586
This might be the winner. Thanks for the recommendation! 🍻