• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Custom 3-tier SS brewing system for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bear_market

Reaction score
I have a 15 gallon 3-tier stainless steel (tubing) brew system for sale. I'm looking for $1,000 obo. The system was built with welded angle iron and is on casters for portability. All the plumbing is high grade stainless. The basic heating source is propane. There is also an inline electric heater for maintaining mash temp. This system also includes a counter-flow wort chiller to cool the wort from boiling to < 80 degrees in a single pass.

The control panel consists of a few switches (pump, heater, etc.), a temp controller, and indicator lights. There is also an updated controller (included) that does the same thing but is more professional looking. I just never got around to switching out the old control panel.

This is a serious all-grain brewing system! I've used it for extract brews as well. Pictures of the system are attached and also located in a drop box folder at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cj3yoo61rsf4woj/AAACJlKzLcz4JejrGAGwJqYGa?dl=0

I've brewed for many years, but it's time to move on.

I live in Central Virginia and this sucker is heavy, so you'd need to live somewhere close by, or arrange for pickup.

I also have quite a bit of additional brewing equipment that is also for sale. If you are looking for something, just ask. Chances are I have it. Some examples...kegs, CO2 cylinder, refractometers, elec PH meter, bottles, etc.

brew system frontal view.jpg

New controller unit.jpg

Counter flow wort chiller.jpg

View of pump and one burner.jpg

Last edited:
Back