• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cryo Hop Pellets For Sale!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beereaucrat

Reaction score
I got hooked up last year by a buddy of mine that's in the industry that got me a ton of the YCH Cryo LupulN2 hops at cost. I definitely over estimated how much I could brew this last year, had a new baby, work got crazier... you know the drill. Anyway I want to sell them while they are still fresh to whomever can handle the volume like a home-brew club or some one that brews a lot that will use them.

I've got one 11 lb box each of 2018 Amarillo, 2018 Columbus, 2017 Eukanot and 2018 Simcoe. At home brew shop prices thats would be $800-$1100 per box. I got them at cost which was $353.00 per box and I'm willing to sell them for that. All are still in their original packaging and have been in my chest refrigerator. I'm located in Arvada Colorado so if anyone in the area is interested please let me know! These hops are amazing and shouldn't go to waste. I'd be willing to ship, but I know thats a lot of trust to ask for from someone you never met.

Back