Creating Labels to put into my Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jekster

Reaction score
Since I just got into kegging, I thought it would be neat to create labels to keep inside my kegerator. That way, people could get an idea of what's on tap and hopefully get a kick out of the labels. That, and I enjoy toying with Photoshop from time to time.

Here is the plate I came up with for my first AG batch: Cerberus Stout

Cerberus.jpg

Let me know what you guys think because feedback is always appreciated. ;)

Cheers!

:mug:

That's hot.

Personally I'd centre everything though, but I'm just a obsessive about symmetry.

How do you plan on attatching it?

I'm working doing the same sorta thing, probably print out magnets to attach to the fridge.

I'm going to get it printed on photo paper at Target. Then I was planning on laminating it and using magnet tap to attach to the kegs. Then I realized that magnets won't work to well on stainless... I'll probably just use tap or something to stick it unless I think of something better...

Thanks for the feedback btw. I definitely learned a few new things in photoshop playing around with this one. ;)

Back