create your own newcastle tshirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah I got one. $4.50 is cheap for a cool shirt and you can even customize the text.

I get it, but i wish they had other colors instead of just brown.

Dead for me. I'm in a state that doesn't require a purchase, but that coupon code says invalid. This probably hit the deal sites and they abused it.

I did end up getting a free Newcastle glass yesterday...that was free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good ones.

The nerd in me came out...

#1 Front:IF [[$BEER > 0]];
THEN DRINK = TRUE; FI
BACK:

#2 Front: (Their logo) < DeBrewers;
BACK: RDWHAHB (In big yellow letters)

STOPS COPIES ME!

I must be some kind of idiot because I can't find any option to alter text, just buy shirts.

Be careful what you try to put on them. The shirt I made that said (NC EMblem) < DeBrewers; was cancelled. Something told me it was going to be suspect but I liked it and went for it. I assume they have someone looking at them and if you put anything degrading it will be booted. Just a warning in case people are "too creative" Cheers!

Somehow, it's $9 with the coupon code, I guess it's $4.50 PLUS $4.50 shipping?

For $9, it's suddenly not worth it anymore.

I want to make a brown ale that tastes like grapefruit.

It was $4.50 incl. shipping for me on every order.

HAHAHA, I like the creativity beer brings out in us. I just ordered mine. Has anyone actually gotten their's yet? There was one person who hasn't gotten it yet.

Did you put something on the back as well? My shirt with just a front was $4.50 but when I did a front and back it was $9.

They probably track it by your email address or street address. So if you want more then one send one to the office, one to the house, one to the inlaws, so on and so forth.

Received mine today! I wish I could have ordered a few more....

c7ae21f4.jpg

wish i were as creative as you guys. wimped out and got their nukes come in 6errs default shirt. no complaints for a $4.50 shipped shirt!

Back