Crazy Uncle KornKob..... Happy Birthday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday, Kornkob! Wish I were there to toast you in person, but I'll hoist one up for ya and imagine I'm in madtown when I do it.

Grrr--- had a deadline at work and had to come in.

but yes-- there will be beer in my future.

Thanks all!

Git outta there, son, take one of them "half days doesn't count against you" that you were braggin' about :mug:

chriso said:
Git outta there, son, take one of them "half days doesn't count against you" that you were braggin' about :mug:

Yeah--- today is not that day, metinks, with all the projects bubbling up right now.

That and the work being caused by the f-ing Activision/Blizzard merger.

kornkob said:
Yeah--- today is not that day, metinks, with all the projects bubbling up right now. That and the work being caused by the f-ing Activision/Blizzard merger.

God I know that feeling. We've been doing a LOT of projects funded by federal grants lately, and trying to keep tabs on which project is going more poorly at the moment is kind of like trying to decide which teen pop star is less out of control.

"Duck, cover yr arse, and wait out the storm", that's my M.O.

Back