Crazy Dream

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky Dog Brewing

Reaction score
Well I haven't even done my first all grain yet but I can not wait to do it. I must be really excited because last night I dreamt about it. The thing was I did my mash and every thing was fine but... I forgot to spage and went right to the boil kettle and couldn't figure out why my volume was low. It was driving me crazy and for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. last thing I remember was realizing I didn't sparge and I felt like an idiot and was p****d off.

I should be doing my first batch within a month when I get my keggle and get it all set up and I guarantee I won't forget a basic step like sparging. Damn I felt stupid.

Anyway just thought I'd share.

BMW-LBD

You guys have it really bad!!!! :p

I diagnose this as a lack of homebrew before bed. Tonight, try drinking at least two pints before hitting the sack. Normally it'll help me sleep like a log. :D

Lucky Dog Brewing said:
Well I haven't even done my first all grain yet but I can not wait to do it. I must be really excited because last night I dreamt about it. The thing was I did my mash and every thing was fine but... I forgot to spage and went right to the boil kettle and couldn't figure out why my volume was low. It was driving me crazy and for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. last thing I remember was realizing I didn't sparge and I felt like an idiot and was p****d off.

I should be doing my first batch within a month when I get my keggle and get it all set up and I guarantee I won't forget a basic step like sparging. Damn I felt stupid.

Anyway just thought I'd share.

BMW-LBD
Don't be pissed. You just made a small batch of barley wine :drunk:

I notice when I start thinking and worrying about a project I will occasionally have a dream about it.

Maybe you should try making a small batch on your stove while your waiting. :D

Craig

I did this exact same thing before a double batch brewday, I drempt that I broke my hydrometer and the nearest store was 50 miles away...which was reality. I brew with a buddy of mine in the sticks, and if we break anything, there's nowhere we can go to get replacements. Scary stuff :)

mike

Latest posts

Back