craigslist searching

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivanavich

Reaction score
Let me start with that i'm a big craigslist guy.
So I am thinking of traveling by car for a long distance vacation. Since nobody brews in Miami I thought maybe I could find people selling various things i'm always on the lookout for. Only problem is craigslist only searches your imediate area. Is there a way around this problem? I could search every city individualy for the many things I have been waiting to pop onto CL but that would take forever.

On the right side of the main page is a section that says "US Cities", if you click Miami you can search that area. You can check by State also.

Is Dunedin close to you, if so you should send me a pm. I saw a craigslist ad for some stuff and contacted him and he sent me what he has with prices.

Dunadin, Tampa. Actualy almost all of my equipment I got at a steal from a guy in tampa. This would be the best opportunity to pass by and give him a homebrew. It was part of out deal that I give him a 6er but I have been reluctant with my poor brewing so far.
I plan on going to Beaumont TX so the route I take will be up to any craigslist finds. Otherwise shortest distance other than a stop in New Orleans.

Latest posts

Back