CraftBeerPi - Raspberry Pi Software

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

troyp42

Reaction score
It did finally completely download this time with no timeout error. It did take about 5 hours though.
Thanks.
Im having dramas with mine where it crashes and hangs on a please wait screen when I start adding kettles and actors and add the GPIOs. If I remove the HAT it boots to cbpi4 no problem. So currently going through the steps to try and fix it.

phoenixs4r

Reaction score
So I flashed that image. I included a wpa_supplicant.conf like I always do cause hooking my raspi up to lan is not feasible, the way it's mounted and such out in my shed. But it won't connect to wifi.

Any idears?

I took apart my controller and hooked it up to the ethernet. Everything is working now. Kinda neat. Still unfinished but WAY better than the original development.

Last edited:

phoenixs4r

Reaction score
Neato! Hopefully the project won't stall out and die now

Hopefully this stays updated and I can delete my Facebook account finally. It's the only reason I still have one lol

mrhyde71

Reaction score
Neato! Hopefully the project won't stall out and die now

Hopefully this stays updated and I can delete my Facebook account finally. It's the only reason I still have one lol
Most likely, I won't update the status here that often. But the documentation is currently being updated almost every other day. I can't speak for Manuel, but I will update forks as long as there are issues. I hope, that he will merge all my changes to the main branch.