Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm guessing because it's easier to get, there are a few bottles sitting on the local beer store shelf last i saw

^^this. Although it is a better beer than a lot that are regularly on the lists.

Pm me if you want to grab some of those Shelfies for a trade! As long as they aren't way overpriced if be interested

I picked up a handful of BA 4-5 months after release on a shelf for $18-20 a pop when traveling awhile back (prob a year ago now that I think of it). Great stuff! I like all the evil twin stouts a lot.

agreed! Evil twin stouts are fantastic.

Let me see if those are there when i run back to the store sometime this month.
both the BA and regular versions? or just the BA?

According to Fedex absoluthamm's package is supposed to be delivered today. However, looking at the actual tracking info, there's been no update at all since leaving the local shipping facility on Monday.

Hopefully everything is ok...

Ahem.

Someone's package was delivered yesterday. Was it intact? I ask because there was a dreaded "shipping exception" that showed up on the fedex tracking page when I checked it.

Ahem.

Someone's package was delivered yesterday. Was it intact? I ask because there was a dreaded "shipping exception" that showed up on the fedex tracking page when I checked it.

Was delivered yesterday, but I wasn't in that office yesterday, BUT I AM TODAY!!! Opened it any everything looks great, you killed it man! Thanks so much. I was trying to take a picture, but for some reason my phone is being glitchy as hell and I can't right now.

zazbnf, your box will be going out this week, got what I needed to finish it up, just need to pack it. Thanks for being patient.

Was out of the office yesterday and today, but stopped by to grab some packages that had been delivered. Awesome hit from absoluthamm. Very interested in trying that smells like bean spirit. The label art alone screams at me to try it. Also have yet to try anything from Transient, so that was a very pleasant surprise.

maw.jpg

Salarium is probably my favorite Gose besides Westbrook. Bean Spirit is great, more coffee than maple. And Techno Gorilla was their followup to that, and if you like cinnamon in your beers, it's a good one. Farmhouse Noir is probably my favorite example of a dark saison, can't go into it thinking regular saison because that isn't what it is. I actually thought I sent a Pipeworks Vanilla Abduction too, didn't I? Either way, enjoy man.

Salarium is probably my favorite Gose besides Westbrook. Bean Spirit is great, more coffee than maple. And Techno Gorilla was their followup to that, and if you like cinnamon in your beers, it's a good one. Farmhouse Noir is probably my favorite example of a dark saison, can't go into it thinking regular saison because that isn't what it is. I actually thought I sent a Pipeworks Vanilla Abduction too, didn't I? Either way, enjoy man.

Went back and looked through the packaging again to make sure I didn't miss anything, no Vanilla Abduction but am more than happy with what you did send. I have not had any of these actually, so looking forward to all of them. Thanks again for the awesome grant.

OK let's start with this and see if I get any nibbles:

Alpine: Chez Monus
Cantillon: Fou Foune, Blabaer, Lou Pepe, Saint Lamvinus
Crooked Stave: WWB
Grassroots: (fresh) Legitimacy
Green Man: Bootsy, Maceo, Snozzberry
Hill Farmstead: Ann, Abner (fresh), BA Damon, Elaborative, Being & Time, Sue, Juicy, Mimosa, Works of Love Sante Adairius, Beyond Good and Evil, Double Galaxy (fresh), Flora Cuvee
Jester King: Atrial Rubicite Sherry Barrel, Synthesis Analogous, Montmorency vs Balaton
Kuhnhenn: Fourth Dementia
Lawsons: (fresh) Double Sunshine, (fresh) Sip of Sunshine
Maine Beer Company: (fresh) Dinner
NEBCO: Fuzzy Baby Ducks (fresh), Coriolis (fresh)
New Glarus: Very Sour Blackberry, R&D Wild Peach
Side Project: any sour
Tired Hands: Calamansi Milkshake IPA
Toppling Goliath: KBBS, SR-71 Blackbird 2015
Treehouse: Good Morning, Curiosity Twenty Two
Upright: Apricot Seven, Fantasia
Westbrook: BA Mexican Coconut Cake, Cognac Mexican Cake, Pappy Mexican Cake, BA Mexican Cake

Bump

Surprised it is sitting so long. Someone in Vermont can just grab sip and head to Hill farmstead to grant this. Too bad I'm not in Vermont! :(

I could get this with that DNyholm, but but the Abner would be sent to me, then sent off to him, it'd be over a week at that point. Have a guy making a run up there on Friday. Although HF's fliptops hold carb amazingly well, I wouldn't want to do that for a MAW.

I could get this with that DNyholm, but but the Abner would be sent to me, then sent off to him, it'd be over a week at that point. Have a guy making a run up there on Friday. Although HF's fliptops hold carb amazingly well, I wouldn't want to do that for a MAW.

You could have that guy send it directly to him. Then just send the rest. Haha, I am ready for a new list, I haven't granted for a while. Too bad he isn't looking for the '13 BA Mexican Cakes...;)

Sorry guys I have been on a business trip working extremely long hours. I will do some adds soon, but I'm going to be traveling for the next day or so and will have to post them when I'm back at home.

You could have that guy send it directly to him. Then just send the rest. Haha, I am ready for a new list, I haven't granted for a while. Too bad he isn't looking for the '13 BA Mexican Cakes...;)

Hill Farmstead: Ann, Abner (fresh), BA Damon, Elaborative, Being & Time, Sue, Juicy, Mimosa, Works of Love Sante Adairius, Beyond Good and Evil, Double Galaxy (fresh), Flora Cuvee
Jester King: Atrial Rubicite Sherry Barrel, Synthesis Analogous, Montmorency vs Balaton
Westbrook: BA Mexican Coconut Cake, Cognac Mexican Cake, Pappy Mexican Cake, BA Mexican Cake
Ale Apothecary: La Tache (Rum Barrel Aged w/Peaches)
RR: 2015 Beatification (missed the release by a week due to travel)
Highlighted just for you! I'd be perfectly satisfied if it turned out to be from 2013.

EDIT: New additions bolded. I am trying to figure out what else to add now. Jet lag sucks.

This is a doable list. I agree that adds would be nice, but not necessary. This things been happening for ever!

Ruger I'm going to quote your post right after I first posted my list (before any additions, I might add):

No kidding, I'd have thought it would be a pretty easy list (granted I can't fill it...) but full of things I see traded pretty regularly.

No kidding, I'd have thought it would be a pretty easy list (granted I can't fill it...) but full of things I see traded pretty regularly.

Ditto. I have a couple off the list but they are all beers I've not tried myself that took me a good amount of time to aquire or I have special reasons for needing to keep them

Highlighted just for you! I'd be perfectly satisfied if it turned out to be from 2013.

EDIT: New additions bolded. I am trying to figure out what else to add now. Jet lag sucks.

Bump. Just have 1 here.

Side Project - any interesting, hard-to-get sours
Lost Abbey - Veritas
OK, let's try that addition and see if it helps...

I am also open to suggestions, but I'm trying to avoid shelf beers for this thread.

Back