Coyote Springs - what happened to it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, I know it's been closed for almost 10 years, but I really miss the old place on 20th and Camelback in Phoenix.

I heard rumors that downtown one was failing and they put up the central phx one as collateral.

sad day in my life when we went to polish off a few Nutz Brown ales and the door was locked :(

any of you long-time phoencians know any more?

BUT - I did find the recipe for the Nutz Brown and it shore is good!

Okay, I know it's been closed for almost 10 years, but I really miss the old place on 20th and Camelback in Phoenix.

I heard rumors that downtown one was failing and they put up the central phx one as collateral.

sad day in my life when we went to polish off a few Nutz Brown ales and the door was locked :(

any of you long-time phoencians know any more?

BUT - I did find the recipe for the Nutz Brown and it shore is good!
I used to go there mid 90’s after work - IPA and Nut Brown were my go to’s - would be totally interest in the Nut Brown recipe if willing to share

I used to go there mid 90’s after work - IPA and Nut Brown were my go to’s - would be totally interest in the Nut Brown recipe if willing to share
Yeah, I took my dad there long ago. We had a tester flight, which let us try a bunch of different styles. We were talking to the brewmeister since I'd just started home brewing. I'm sure I asked what was the hardest thing, and he said that he'd brewed a cherry ale that wasn't selling. He was worrying about it, but added it to a strong stout that was just doing ok, and for the holiday season they were selling out of a "chocolate covered cherry ale"

Back