Couponing...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Anyone know any decent sites that are safe and dont make your computer pestilent? Definitely want to save some money on the stuff I buy every day...

Thanks guys
Creamy

Other than that, we like Aldi and Winco. There's also a butcher/meat distributor not far from here that has good deals sometimes. We check their site.

Sunday newspaper inserts. :D
Really though, there are a lot of good coupons in there & you can have a lot of fun just sitting on the floor, spreading out the paper with the family. I bet even Sessionablegoodness would have fun with page or 2, and you can read the funnies to him.
Regards, GF.

On topic: Amazon has their subscriptions where you can get deals on stuff you buy often.

Off topic sorta: Had to laugh at this guy who saw one of those val-pack mailers full of coupons opened it, flipped through some and said "Ooooh coupons, I absolutely love coupons..." Then he throws the coupons in the air "I am just kidding, I call them 'Poor People Paper'" and walks off.

Anyone know any decent sites that are safe and dont make your computer pestilent? Definitely want to save some money on the stuff I buy every day...

Thanks guys
Creamy

It baby stuff contact the manufacturer/go to their website directly.

They want your business, more than that they want your future business so they give out pretty awesome coupons, especially for diapers and formula.

My girlfriend and I used to shop at Giant Eagle Market District for EVERYTHING. We would spend a couple hundred just for 2 weeks worth of groceries. Now we switched to Aldi and are very satisfied with the quality for the price. We still go to market district for stuff what we can't get at Aldi but we don't shop for everything there. We spend about 100 bucks total every two weeks now on groceries.

Back