Quantcast

Counter Pressure Bottle Filler

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

benbradford

Reaction score
I am selling my counter pressure bottle filler. Has a ball lock beer in connector, but I can switch that to pin lock if you want.

Asking for $50 plus $10 shipping

Used a couple of time and works great.

bottle filler.jpg

chezzesteak

Reaction score
no kidding...why even post that..

should be removed

bump for a great price...

also seller is legit, bought some stuff from him a while back ,and would do business with him again

zman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
That is a good price. My friend has one and it is pretty cool...Wish you were selling 4" shanks since that is what I need at the moment

OP
benbradford

benbradford

Reaction score
No, i bought it online...

Allright, here is my price break... $55 shipped.

bigbeergeek

Reaction score
Congrats on the speedy sale! Looks like my buzzed impulse-post from last night ruffled some feathers, no bad blood intended. Good day all.

OP
benbradford

benbradford

Reaction score
No worries, and yes it just sold....

The trouble with the post from last night, is that it sometimes dillutes the intent of the post of trying to sell something and at first glance a potential buyer doesn't realize that it is just idle commentary not interest in a purchase. For instance, if you want to buy a stir plate and there are 10 posts listed on the thread, you may just move right past it assuming that there is a lot of interest or that it has been sold and shipped. In general, I prefer to share my commentary on my brewing objects in the diy and general brewing categories where there is good conversation about those items. When I am a little buzzed and want to post, my favorite area is the unanswered thread category where there is a need for input :)

jakedasnake

Reaction score
If something happens and for some reason buyer falls through let me know and i will take it.